1Mortgage program is available for the purchase or refinance of a primary residence.
2Loan program subject to change without notice and cancellation at any time. Actual qualification is subject to verification and approval of income, credit, property appraisal, and other factors. Additional fees, terms and conditions may apply. Other rates and terms are available. Please consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductibility.
3Up to 100% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio for loans secured by single family homes and up to 95% LTV ratio for loans secured by condos. Lower LTVs may apply to loans above $750,000.
View our Fair Lending Policy statement.
Medical Professional Mortgage Program
Sandy Spring Bank is pleased to provide medical professionals a mortgage program1 that makes owning a home affordable, while simplifying the process.2
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- Up to 100% financing3
- PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) not required
- Deferred student loan payments, for at least 12 months, may be excluded during processing the application
- May be eligible to apply and close up to 90 days before starting a new position with an acceptable employment contract
- Available to professionals who hold MD, DO, DOM, DDS and DMD degrees