1The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a separate license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
2Wealth products are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed, and may lose value.
Elan Financial Services is not affiliated with Sandy Spring Bank.
From loans for working capital and leasehold improvements to financing an expansion, law firms have a vast range of financial needs that often require custom solutions. Sandy Spring Bank provides a level of expertise that can support your firm, including the specialized banking needs for title companies.
Managing a law firm presents many unique challenges. Are you looking to own your office space or expand into a new market? Should you acquire a practice to bring in new skills and expertise? Do you have the insurance programs to support your daily operations, while mitigating risks? Are there ways to improve your firm’s efficiency and cash flow? Whether you are a large, multi-office firm or a small, boutique practice, at Sandy Spring Bank we take the time to understand your financial needs so we may offer solutions that will help your firm flourish.
We would welcome the opportunity to sit down with you, learn about your firm and discuss how we can help you meet your goals.
Our creative, competitive, and flexible solutions include:
- Commercial loans, including working capital lines of credit
- Term loans for leasehold improvements and purchasing equipment
- Partnership capital contribution loans
- Acquisition financing
- Business checking accounts including IOLTA, and MAHT/CRESPA and other real estate escrow accounts
- Owner occupied mortgages
- Title Advantage program for title companies with state of the art, real-time, online wire transfer capabilities
- Business credit cards1
- Business online and mobile banking
- Treasury management services, including remote deposit
- Merchant services
- Employee workplace banking
- Wealth management2