Financial & Estate Planning & Business Succession Seminars
Helping families and businesses navigate through life's transitions. At Sandy Spring Trust, one of the most important things we provide our clients is timely and professional advice. That is why we are pleased to host this complimentary discussion that will cover a wide range of critical issues regarding your estate planning, tax, financial, health care and business succession plans. Our private client advisors, will lead the discussion and answer your questions.
Guests are welcome, but seating is limited. A complimentary lunch will be served. Select the day and seminar works best for you. Please reserve your space.
- Wills and revocable living trusts
- Financial and medical powers of attorney
- Managing retirement assets such as IRAs and 401Ks
- Supporting families during an illness and the loss of a loved one
- Coordinating clients estate, financial and tax plans
- Business succession plans
- Investment strategies in today’s challenging environment
- Handling estate settlement and probate
- Using trusts after death to protect your assets and selected family members
For more information and to reserve your seat, please contact your branch representative or:
Joyce Feghali, 301.774.6400 ext. 6994, JFeghali@sandyspringtrust.com.
|Date & Time||Topic||Location||Presenter||Register|
|Thursday, December 14, 2023
12:00pm - 1:30pm
|Financial & Estate Planning Discussion||Sandy Spring Bank
611 Rockville Pike
1st Floor Conference Room
Rockville, MD 20852
Estate Planning Specialist