Sandy Spring Trust
Sandy Spring Trust, a key offering of the Private Client Group, takes a holistic approach to meeting all of our clients’ financial, estate, tax and trust needs. Our experts work seamlessly with our partners across the Private Client Group to deliver comprehensive and personalized strategies for each of our clients.
Whether your situation requires retirement plans, personal or business banking, lending, mortgages, or risk management services, we have the resources and specialists available to meet your specific needs.
Interested in learning more? Talk to us at 800.770.5417 or Contact Us.
- Fiduciary Services – We serve clients as their trustee, guardian or agent under a power of attorney. Additionally, we can serve to settle an estate.
- Individual Account Management – We create an Investment Policy Statement that clearly states the objectives for each client. These accounts receive both separate and independent administration.
- Performance – Our Portfolio Managers have consistently invested with and eye toward reduced risk and less volatility. Plus, we provide clients with individual account performance information for each account we manage. While many Trust companies use their own family of proprietary mutual funds, we use primarily individual stocks, individual bonds and no-load mutual funds. This approach, combined with objective, investment management services featuring no commissions, transaction costs or conflicts of interest, sets us apart from the competition.
- Experienced Trust Officers – On average, our Trust Officers have more than 20 years experience. Our staff includes attorneys and CFPs® who provide clients with consistent, experienced trust administration and support.
- Part of a Local, Independent Bank – Since 1868, Sandy Spring Bank has provided outstanding financial services and remained committed to being a strong, local, independent bank. Our community offices throughout Maryland, District of Columbia, and Northern Virginia serve the unique needs of individuals, businesses and organizations every day.