Visa and the Visa logo are trademarks owned by Visa International Service Association and used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sandy Spring Bank One Card
The One Card is an ideal solution…a card that combines purchasing card functionality with travel and entertainment (T&E) features. Sandy Spring Bank and Elan™ Financial Services have partnered to offer the One Card, providing your organization with unified processing, simplified management and maximized savings.
Get access to the Visa® worldwide network with acceptance at millions of merchant locations and ATMs. With the One Card, your employees have access to goods, services and cash around the globe eliminating the need for petty cash or more costly alternatives such as cash advances. And, detailed transaction data is captured on every purchase. The One Card can be fully integrated with your Electronic Expense Reporting (EER) system to help you monitor T&E spending and aid vendor negotiations.
To apply for the One Card or to learn more, contact your Sandy Spring Bank Relationship Manager or call 866.867.1570.
- No annual card fee and no hidden charges. Rebate potential for qualified companies.
- Liability Waiver Protection Program. Receive $100,000 protection per instance from misuse by employees.
- Automatic travel accident insurance and emergency travel services.
- Cost Savings. Reduce expenses associated with the processing of checks, invoices and purchase orders.
- Flexible authorization system and cardholder spending controls. Manage where cards are used and limit company exposure.
- Easy integration with accounting and payment systems. Eliminate manual processes such as data entry and filing.
- Worldwide acceptance. Obtain unparalleled purchasing access.
- Fully automated reporting and complete expense management. Enjoy robust ad hoc reporting capabilities and more than 60 standard reports available in multiple extract formats (Excel, HTML, PDF).
- No cost, web-based and card management tools. Manage and control cardholder accounts, setup and maintenance activities, limit adjustments and expense reporting.
- Simplified Accounts Payable (AP) process. Monitor preferred supplier spending and negotiate pricing.
- Corporate billing. Manage corporate expenses while holding employees accountable for prompt payment.
- Tax and compliance management support. Eliminate most issues associated with 1099 reporting.
- Policy adherence and control. Fully monitor and control purchasing and travel policy adherence.
- 24-hour customer service. Receive assistance whenever it is needed.
If you are ready to improve cash flow, purchasing convenience, and business efficiency, contact your Sandy Spring Bank Relationship Manager.