1Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 07/26/2023. During the first 6 months after you open an account, the account will earn no less than 4.25% APY. At the end of the 6-month period, the APY will be based upon your account balance. As of 7/26/2023, the APY for corresponding account balances is as follows: $250,000 and above: 3.50%; $100,000.00 -$249,999.99: 3.15%; $50,000.00 - $99,999.99: 2.55%; $25,000.00 - $49,999.99: 1.95%; $10,000.00 - $24,999.99: 1.35%; below $10,000.00: 0.00%. This is a variable-rate account, and the rate may change any time without notice, except as otherwise set forth herein. Minimum opening deposit is $10,000 in funds not already on deposit with Sandy Spring Bank. Maximum opening deposit is $10,000,000. Fees may reduce earnings. Business Premier Money Market Savings is available to clients who open or maintain a Commercial or Business checking account. For other provisions applicable to the account, please see our Commercial Deposit Account and Electronic Banking Agreement.
2By law, banks are permitted to limit certain types of withdrawals and transfers from your savings and money market accounts and charge an excess activity fee when you exceed such limits. The limitations apply to withdrawals by check, draft, debit card purchase or similar order (if available on the account), or telephone, or automatic or pre-authorized transfers to another of your accounts with us or to a third party. The limitations also apply to transfers made by Telephone Banking, Online Banking, or Mobile Banking and transfers from your savings or money market account to cover overdrafts. Due to federal regulation changes, we are currently not applying these limits or charging an excess activity fee.
Business Premier Money Market
Guaranteed for the first 6 Months.1
Whether you’re planning an expansion or preparing for the unexpected, the Business Premier Money Market savings account may be the ideal option providing flexibility while earning a competitive interest rate on your excess funds. Only a $10,000 opening deposit is required.
- Guaranteed fixed interest rate for the first 6 months.1
- With tiered variable interest rates, higher balances will earn competitive returns after the initial 6 months – See Today’s Competitive Rates.
- Safety and security of FDIC insurance.
- Convenient and easy access to your money through Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking, as well as with checks.2
- A Commercial or Business checking account is required to open a Business Premier Money Market savings account.
- We’ll waive the $10 monthly maintenance fee in any monthly statement cycle when you maintain a $10,000 minimum daily ledger balance.
- $0.20 per check deposited over 50 per month or monthly statement cycle.
- Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Money Market Savings checks are available.2
- Convenient method to save - Set up auto transfers to your Business Premier Money Market account.
- Free access to your account at more than 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network.
- Receive paper or electronic statements.