Business Premier Money Market
Whether you’re planning an expansion or preparing for the unexpected, the Business Premier Money Market savings account may be the ideal option providing flexibility while earning a competitive interest rate on your excess funds. Only a $10,000 opening deposit is required.
- Guaranteed fixed interest rate for the first 6 months.1
- With tiered variable interest rates, higher balances will earn competitive returns after the initial 6 months – See Today’s Competitive Rates.
- Safety and security of FDIC insurance.2
- Convenient and easy access to your money through ebiz Business Online and Mobile Banking, as well as with checks.3
- A Commercial or Business checking account is required to open a Business Premier Money Market savings account.
- We’ll waive the $10 monthly maintenance fee in any monthly statement cycle when you maintain a $10,000 minimum daily ledger balance.
- $0.20 per check deposited over 50 per month or monthly statement cycle.
1Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 2/13/19. This is a variable rate account subject to change at any time without notice after the account is opened. During the first 6 months, the account will earn no less than 2.10% APY. At the end of the 6-month guarantee period the APY will be based upon your balance. As of 2/13/19 the APY for corresponding balances is as follows: $250,000 and above: 1.58%; $100,000.00 -$249,999.99: 1.19%; $50,000.00 - $99,999.00: 0.79%; $25,000.00 - $49,999.99: 0.40%; $10,000.00 - $24,999.99: 0.05%; below $10,000.00: 0.00%. Minimum opening deposit is $10,000 in funds not already on deposit with Sandy Spring Bank. Maximum opening deposit is $10,000,000. Fees may reduce earnings. Business Premier Money Market Savings is only available to clients who maintain/open a Commercial or Business checking account. Offer available for a limited time.
2 Please visit www.fdic.gov/deposit for more information about FDIC coverage.
3 By law, certain types of withdrawals are limited. Withdrawals over the limits are excess activity. You may make up to a combined total of 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle (or calendar month if you receive a quarterly statement) by either check, draft, debit card purchase or similar order (if available on the account,) telephone, automatic or pre-authorized transfer to another of your accounts with us or to a third party. Such transfers include those made by Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and transfers from your savings account to cover overdrafts. A $25 excess activity fee will be assessed each time you exceed any of these limits..