1Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 11/17/2021. This is a variable rate account subject to change at any time without notice after the account is opened. During the first 3 months, the account will earn no less than 0.05% APY. At the end of the 3-month guarantee period the APY will be based upon your balance. As of 11/17/2021 the APY for corresponding balances is as follows: $250,000 and above: 0.05%; $100,000.00 -$249,999.99: 0.05%; $50,000.00 - $99,999.00: 0.02%; $25,000.00 - $49,999.99: 0.01%; $10,000.00 - $24,999.99: 0.01%; below $10,000.00: 0.00%. Minimum opening deposit is $10,000 in funds not already on deposit with Sandy Spring Bank. Maximum opening deposit is $10,000,000. Fees may reduce earnings. Premier Money Market Savings is only available to clients who maintain/open a Premier, Private Banking checking account, or a Commercial or Business checking account. Offer available for a limited time.
2Please visit www.fdic.gov/deposit for more information about FDIC coverage.
3By law, certain types of withdrawals are limited. Withdrawals over the limits are excess activity. You may make up to a combined total of 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle (or calendar month if you receive a quarterly statement) by either check, draft, debit card purchase or similar order (if available on the account,) telephone, automatic or pre-authorized transfer to another of your accounts with us or to a third party. Such transfers include those made by Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and transfers from your savings account to cover overdrafts. A $25 excess activity fee will be assessed each time you exceed any of these limits.
Business Premier Money Market
Whether you’re planning an expansion or preparing for the unexpected, the Business Premier Money Market savings account may be the ideal option providing flexibility while earning a competitive interest rate on your excess funds. Only a $10,000 opening deposit is required.
- Guaranteed fixed interest rate for the first 3 months.1
- With tiered variable interest rates, higher balances will earn competitive returns after the initial 3 months – See Today’s Competitive Rates.
- Safety and security of FDIC insurance.2
- Convenient and easy access to your money through Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking, as well as with checks.3
- A Commercial or Business checking account is required to open a Business Premier Money Market savings account.
- We’ll waive the $10 monthly maintenance fee in any monthly statement cycle when you maintain a $10,000 minimum daily ledger balance.
- $0.20 per check deposited over 50 per month or monthly statement cycle.
- Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Money Market Savings checks are available.3
- Convenient method to save - Set up auto transfers to your Business Premier Money Market account.
- Free access to your account at more than 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network.
- Receive paper or electronic statements.