Remote Deposit allows you to make deposits electronically by utilizing a desktop scanner connected to your PC and the Internet. Users scan checks at their business location and then transmit data and check images electronically to Sandy Spring Bank for deposit.
Make deposits when it’s most convenient for you, evenings (with an extended 7:00 pm cut-off), weekends or even holidays.
Minimize Fraud: Deposit checks faster, and start the collection process sooner.
Increase Efficiencies: Consolidate banking accounts and reduce the amount of time spent preparing deposits.
Reduce Costs: Eliminate courier costs or employee trips to the bank. Consolidate multiple banking relationships and save money with reduced fees.
Improved Cash Flow: Deposit checks quickly.
Improved Processing: Checks received on the last day of the month or quarter will post in the same period.
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Automatically reads the majority of checks with recognition technology
- Streamlined workflow processes including an automated virtual endorsement ticket
- Ability to automatically upload payment files into your accounts receivable system
- Automated transaction balancing and validation
- Multiple security layers
- Support of up to 12 additional fields provides ability to key additional information from images, such as name and address
- Integrated transmission function confirming transmission and reception of transaction data, including multiple deposits in a single day.
- Two levels of service depending on your deposit volume.
- For minimal remote deposit needs, mobile deposits are available through ebiz Mobile Banking.