* Items include checks paid (including electronic checks), checks deposited, deposit tickets, ACH debits, and ACH credits. An electronic check is a check that has been used as a source of information to enable a one-time payment from your account in the form of an ACH debit. Debit-card purchase transactions are not counted as a transaction item.
For other fees applicable to your account, and for additional terms and conditions, please view our Commercial Deposit Account and Electronic Banking Agreement Product Sheets, Commercial Fee Schedule and our Rate Sheet.
©2023 Mastercard. Mastercard, Debit Mastercard and the Mastercard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Business Interest Checking
Does your business have consistently low transaction volumes? Want to earn interest on your balances? We understand that not all businesses have the same needs. Our Business Interest Checking account is designed for smaller businesses in our community. There’s no minimum balance or transaction activity required to earn interest. Your account includes:
- 100 items* per monthly statement cycle included at no charge
- Business Online Banking and Business Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Business Debit Mastercard®
- $10,000 cash deposited per month at no fee
- Free Workplace Banking for employees
Interested in a Sandy Spring Bank Business Interest Checking account?