The Season of Sharing is Back!
We are excited to announce the launch of the 2016 Season of Sharing! This annual tradition has become a flagship program at Sandy Spring Bank, and our collective efforts throughout the years have made a meaningful impact on the communities we serve. In fact, over the past three years we have donated more than 118,000 meals to area food banks through the Season of Sharing.
The concept is simple. Over the next month, hundreds of our employees will volunteer their time and resources to organizations and causes that they’re passionate about. You can follow along and learn more about what we’re up to on Facebook and Twitter. Every time you Share or Retweet our official Season of Sharing posts, we’ll donate 10 meals to our food bank partners.
So why do we do this? Because we want to provide individuals, families, businesses, and our employees the opportunity to succeed. Their success is our success, and we work hard every day to make the communities and world around us a better place to be.
We are motivated by our guiding principles, which drive how we do business and serve our communities.
- We will be responsive in every way to the needs of our communities.
- We will always take the extra step.
- We will take the long view, and strive for a legacy of success.
- We will draw on the diversity, expertise and unique talents of our employees in order to make whatever we do our own.
- And no matter what, we will always strive to do what is right.
In the coming weeks, we will take a closer look at each of these values and showcase how we’re bringing them to life during the Season of Sharing—and all year long.
Official rules and details here.