Mortgage and Loan E-Delivery Disclosure
The following disclosure is required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN Act). Please read this Mortgage Loan E-Delivery Disclosure carefully.
Electronic Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
By acknowledging this disclosure below, you are consenting to receive disclosures related to your current mortgage loan transaction electronically (including delivery of appraisals and written evaluations). If you do not consent; we will mail these documents to you.
Requesting Paper Copies
Even after consent, you have the right to receive a paper copy of the disclosures related to your current mortgage transaction. If you would like to receive a paper copy at no charge, please contact your Mortgage Banker for alternative delivery options. Please include your name and mail address and be sure to state that you are requesting a copy of the disclosures related to your current mortgage transaction.
Withdrawal of Consent
If after consenting, you wish to withdraw your consent prior to loan consummation, you can do so by contacting your Mortgage Banker.
Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain your mortgage loan transaction information electronically, you must have:
- An IBM or Macintosh compatible computer with a modem and Internet browser that can support 128-bit encryption
- Internet Access through an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- A 56k or faster modem
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and above, Netscape Navigator 6.2 and 7.1, Mozilla Firefox 1.0 (for Windows 2000 & XP) or AOL 9 should support this level of encryption
- An external email address
- To print and download disclosures you must have a printer connection from your PC or sufficient hard-drive space to save the disclosure
To agree that your system meets the requirements, and also consent to receive disclosures related to your current mortgage loan transaction electronically (including delivery of appraisals and written evaluations), please select the “Click here” link on the bottom of the email you received. Should the requirements change, you will be notified and required to confirm your ability to meet the new requirements.