Insurance payment option is only available to Hub International clients. Payment processing is provided by Elavon Financial Services (Convergepay) and subject to their terms and conditions. Elavon Financial Services and Hub International are not affiliated with Sandy Spring Bank.
Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit
Trustee Support Services
Acting as a trustee can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming. Maybe you simply aren’t ready for the responsibilities that come with the role of managing a trust. Maybe you’re dealing with your own feelings of grief and loss, or maybe you have limited financial experience. Sandy Spring Trust is here to help.
Our Trustee Support Services are specifically designed to help individuals through the entire trust-management process, making sure that the family’s wishes are always the determining factor in any decision. We provide support by:
- Ensuring the trust is properly funded and that trust assets are correctly titled
- Coordinating with your legal adviser on any changes to the estate-planning laws
- Creating an action plan to deal with the partial or full incapacity of the initial trustee
- Ensuring a smooth transition between trustees
- Protecting successor trustees from potential friction and even litigation
- Providing asset-management, tax-planning and estate-planning support
Sandy Spring Trust is a division of Sandy Spring Bank. Neither Sandy Spring Bank nor Sandy Spring Trust acts as a substitute for the legal and tax advisers you, your family and business will need. Our staff works closely with your advisers to coordinate your overall plan.