Alia Sherwani is a market relationship manager at Sandy Spring Bank, with 10 years of experience in banking. Her passion for client experience and community service has led her to the successful completion of various projects across the Bank. Currently, Alia is attending Virginia Banking School at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.
A philanthropist at heart, she has taken on many different initiatives to give back to the community such as volunteering at local shelters, packaging meals for children, and organizing food and toy drives. Alia also currently serves on the board of Loudoun Performing Arts Charitable Trust.
Outside of her professional life, she loves being a mom to her two terrific daughters. She is a Girl Scout troop leader, soccer coach, cookie mom, and an active PTA member.
Background and Credentials
- Virginia Banking School at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia
Community and Professional Involvement
- Serves on the board of Loudoun Performing Arts Charitable Trust
- Volunteering at local shelters
- Packaging meals for children
- Organizing food and toy drives