Sandy Spring Bank maintains an active presence on several social media platforms to inform and learn from our clients and non-clients alike. In order to ensure that these communities remain polite and civil, we have instituted these guidelines for all participants.
1. Our social media accounts are reviewed and moderated daily.
2. In order to maintain exchanges that are informative, interesting, and respectful, Sandy Spring Bank reserves the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines or that, in our sole discretion, we consider objectionable. We review all comments and will not allow comments that are or include:
In certain circumstances, we may suspend or block users that violate our community guidelines. When appropriate, we may also report certain violators to the relevant authorities if they violate the law.
3. Comments should be left only in plain text without any HTML formatting.
4. The opinions, statements, and viewpoints expressed by participants on our social media sites, including Sandy Spring Bank employees or partners, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sandy Spring Bank or constitute an official position of Sandy Spring Bank. Sandy Spring Bank is not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
5. We may occasionally post links to third-party sites or share content. Please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, website, or company.
6. Please do not post any of your personal information or account details on our social media sites. Sandy Spring Bank will never ask you to provide personal information on its social media sites. If you have been approached by someone asking for this information, please notify local authorities, and contact your Sandy Spring Bank banker or our Client Service Center at 800.399.5919.
7. Sandy Spring Bank reserves the right to alter these guidelines at any time in its sole discretion.