- You should activate and use your new Sandy Spring Bank Debit Mastercard® and ATM cards. Your PIN remains the same. Follow the instructions sent with the card to activate it by phone or at any ATM. Debit cards can also be activated by making a PIN purchase.
- Your WashingtonFirst Bank Visa® debit card will no longer work once you activate your new Sandy Spring Bank debit card or ATM card.
- All WashingtonFirst Bank cards will no longer work after March 11, 2018.
- All clients that currently bank online at WashingtonFirst Bank should refer to the information received for sign on instructions for Online Banking services.
- Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers are also available for personal Online Banking and Mobile Banking clients.
- Once you sign on to Online Banking, you can also download the new business or personal banking mobile app and begin using our Mobile Banking services.
- Continue to use your current supply of WashingtonFirst Bank checks.
- We recommend you provide the Sandy Spring Bank routing and transit number (055001096) to any company or person that electronically credits or debits your account(s).