At Sandy Spring Trust, one of the most important things we provide our clients is timely and professional advice. That is why we are pleased to host this complimentary online seminar that will cover a wide range of critical issues regarding your estate planning, tax, financial and health care plans. Phil Fish, CFP® and Estate Planning Specialist will lead the seminar. Phil has worked at Sandy Spring Bank for the past 20 years and has over 30 years of experience in the Trust, Estate Planning, Financial and Banking industries.
Discussion Topics will include:
- Wills and revocable living trusts
- Financial and medical powers of attorney
- Managing retirement assets such as IRAs and 401Ks
- Supporting families during an illness and the loss of a loved one
- Coordinating clients estate, financial and tax plans
- Investment strategies in today’s challenging environment
- Handling estate settlement and probate
- Using trusts after death to protect your assets and selected family members
- Income, Capital Gains and Estate Taxes
Tuesday, April 20, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
RSVP Online »
- Incapacity Planning
Tuesday, May 18, 1.00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
RSVP Online »
This is a virtual seminar. Recordings of previous seminars are available if you wish to watch at another time, or if the live event is at capacity.
Registration is required for both the live and recorded event.
See what we're doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: sandyspringbank.com/update.