FINANCIAL AND ESTATE PLANNING DISCUSSION GROUPS
VIRTUAL SEMINAR SESSIONS
At Sandy Spring Trust, one of the most important things we provide our clients is timely and professional advice. That is why we are pleased to host this complimentary online discussion that will cover a wide range of critical issues regarding your estate planning, tax, financial and health care plans. Phil Fish, CFP® and Estate Planning Specialist will lead the discussion. Phil has worked at Sandy Spring Bank for the past 20 years and has over 30 years of experience in the Trust, Estate Planning, Financial and Banking industries.
Discussion Topics will include:
- Wills and revocable living trusts
- Financial and medical powers of attorney
- Managing retirement assets such as IRAs and 401Ks
- Supporting families during an illness and the loss of a loved one
- Coordinating clients estate, financial and tax plans
- Investment strategies in today’s challenging environment
- Handling estate settlement and probate
- Using trusts after death to protect your assets and selected family members
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, January 19, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. RSVP Online »
- Tuesday, February 16, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. RSVP Online »
- Tuesday, March 16, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. RSVP Online »
Questions are welcome and may be submitted prior to the live event.
This is a virtual webcast discussion group. A recording of the prior month’s discussion will be available if you wish to watch at another time, or if the live event is at capacity
Registration is required for both the live and recorded event.
This event is open to the public. Please share with neighbors, family, friends, and co-workers.
See what we're doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: sandyspringbank.com/update.