Personal Online Banking
Using Personal Online Banking Can Help You Maintain Your Finances
Our safe and secure Personal Online Banking has many features to help you keep track of your finances today, and get a picture of your future position-up to 30 days ahead. Receive alerts on your account activity and more. Wherever you have an internet connection, you have access to your account.
Knowing how you spend your money is just as crucial as knowing where you’re spending it. Select categories for each deposit and withdrawal from your Account Detail screen, then run reports at any time that detail your transactions by category, transaction type, or range of amount.
Here are some of the features of Online Banking that can help you track your finances.
- Use our free Bill Pay to pay virtually anyone you like from your mortgage to your cable bill to your newspaper subscription for FREE. If you pay 60 bills this year (just 5 per month) you’ll save $33 in postage!
- Future View shows your scheduled account activity (e.g., transfers, pay day deposits) from today to thirty (30) days in the future. Based on your current balance, scheduled transfers and bill payments are displayed and the projected balance is calculated for each transaction. You may enter one-time transactions like a tax refund, and see your projected balance.
- Notify Me Alerts keep you up-to-date on your account. Receive any or all alerts you choose:
- Account Overdrawn
- Balance above or below your chosen threshold
- Checks that have cleared
- Deposit made over your chosen threshold
- Debit made over your chosen threshold
- External Transfers enable you to make transfers to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Pay Someone (P2P)
- Pay Someone is an online and mobile banking feature which allows users with an active debit Mastercard to generate a payment to someone using their mobile phone number or email address. A link is instantly sent to the recipient, who enters their debit card information to accept the transfer. If the recipient’s card is not setup by their financial institution to accept these transfers, they will have the option to enter their account and routing number to accept the money to their account.
- Go to Online or Mobile Banking. In online banking, select the Accounts tab and then click on Pay Someone. In mobile banking, tap More, then Pay Someone. Simply enter the recipient's email or mobile phone number, enter the amount you want to pay them, enter your debit card number and expiration date and hit send. The recipient will usually have their funds within 24 hours. It is that easy.
- My Spending View your account, credit card and investment balances at other financial institutions. Simply enter your login information to My Spending and it will collect, or aggregate all of your information in one safe, easy to view screen. It even includes about 30 days of transactions for your convenience.
- Auto-Save using our transfer options in Online Banking and adhere to the adage, “Pay yourself first.” Why not take 10% of your paycheck and automatically deposit it into a Sandy Spring Bank Savings account. With Personal Online Banking it is easy to set up recurring transfers to a savings account or money market. Start your savings today?
- Sign up for E-Statements and receive an email as soon as it’s ready to view, two to three days earlier than postal mail. Save it to your computer if you choose or leave it on our system for up to 24 months. Plus, it’s an easy way to help the environment by saving paper.
- With Personal Online Banking you can also enroll in Personal Mobile Banking to access your account information on the go.