Personal Online Banking
Using Personal Online Banking Can Help You Maintain Your Finances
Our safe and secure Personal Online Banking has many features to help you keep track of your finances today, and get a picture of your future position-up to 30 days ahead. Receive alerts on your account activity and more. Wherever you have an internet connection, you have access to your account.
Knowing how you spend your money is just as crucial as knowing where you’re spending it. Select categories for each deposit and withdrawal from your Account Detail screen, then run reports at any time that detail your transactions by category, transaction type, or range of amount.
Here are some of the features of Online Banking that can help you track your finances.
- Use our free Bill Pay to pay virtually anyone you like from your mortgage to your cable bill to your newspaper subscription for FREE. If you pay 60 bills this year (just 5 per month) you’ll save $37.80 in postage!
- Future View shows your scheduled account activity (e.g., transfers, pay day deposits) from today to thirty (30) days in the future. Based on your current balance, scheduled transfers and bill payments are displayed and the projected balance is calculated for each transaction. You may enter one-time transactions like a tax refund, and see your projected balance.
- Notify Me Alerts keep you up-to-date on your account. Receive any or all alerts you choose:
- Account Overdrawn
- Balance above or below your chosen threshold
- Checks that have cleared
- Deposit made over your chosen threshold
- Debit made over your chosen threshold
- External Transfers enable you to make transfers to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Access to Zelle® »
- Zelle® is a fast, safe way to send and receive money. With Zelle®, you can split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift, or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.1,2
- Go to online or mobile Banking. In online banking, select the Move Money|Zelle® tab from the menu and follow the prompts to enroll. In mobile banking, select the Move Money tab from the bottom menu, select Send Money with Zelle® and follow the prompts.3
- Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle® before you send them money — this will help them get your payment more quickly. You can find a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle®here.
- If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
- Learn more about Zelle®.
- My Spending View your account, credit card and investment balances at other financial institutions. Simply enter your login information to My Spending and it will collect, or aggregate all of your information in one safe, easy to view screen. It even includes about 30 days of transactions for your convenience.
- Auto-Save using our transfer options in Online Banking and adhere to the adage, “Pay yourself first.” Why not take 10% of your paycheck and automatically deposit it into a Sandy Spring Bank Savings account. With Personal Online Banking it is easy to set up recurring transfers to a savings account or money market. Start your savings today?
- Step 1. Open a Savings or Money Market Account
- Step 2. Sign on to Online Banking.
- Step 3. Select Transfer
- Step 4. Select the account you want to transfer from, the account you want to transfer to, the amount, the frequency, and the period.
- Sign up for E-Statements and receive an email as soon as it’s ready to view, two to three days earlier than postal mail. Save it to your computer if you choose or leave it on our system for up to 24 months. Plus, it’s an easy way to help the environment by saving paper.
- With Personal Online Banking you can also enroll in Personal Mobile Banking to access your account information on the go.
At Sandy Spring Bank, your online security is our top priority. Learn more about online banking security that provides an extra layer of security to your account.
1U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.
2In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
3Certain limits apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.