*By law, certain types of withdrawals are limited. Withdrawals over the limits are excess activity. You may make up to a combined total of 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle (or calendar month if you receive a quarterly statement) by either check, draft, debit card purchase or similar order (if available on the account,) telephone, automatic or pre-authorized transfer to another of your accounts with us or to a third party. Such transfers include those made by Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and transfers from your savings account to cover overdrafts. A $25 excess activity fee will be assessed each time you exceed any of these limits.
This account makes it easy to start saving. Whether it’s your first savings account, or you’re saving for a specific reason—like a vacation—this is the account for you. With a low $25 minimum opening deposit, you can get competitive rates and start building your savings today.
- A low minimum daily ledger balance
- Interest is compounded daily
- A $5 monthly maintenance fee is waived in any month or monthly statement cycle you maintain a $300 minimum daily ledger balance or you establish recurring electronic deposits or automated transfers into the Regular Savings.
- Competitive rates
- Free Online Banking
- Combine your checking and savings accounts into a single statement
- Direct Deposit
- Establish Auto Save by setting up auto transfers to your savings account from your checking account
- Free access to your account at more than 55,000 ATMs
- Use your savings account as overdraft protection for your Sandy Spring Bank checking account