A Sandy Spring Bank Debit MasterCard A Sandy Spring Bank Debit MasterCard with ATM access makes it easy and convenient to manage, protect and track your spending. Money will always come out of your Sandy Spring Bank checking account. With the Sandy Spring Bank Debit MasterCard you’ll be able to
- Sign for purchases like a credit card or use your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at ATMs or participating retailers
- Shop with confidence with MasterCard’s Zero Liability program. You won’t be held liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card.*
- Get cash and transfer funds at all Sandy Spring Bank ATM locations or at over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network. Download the Allpoint ATM locator application on your mobile device here.
- Use at millions of locations where MasterCard is accepted including grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations – even for Internet and phone purchases.
- Pay recurring bills with your Debit Card on the scheduled date you choose and save time and money. It’s free and easy – just contact your merchants to set it up.
- Track your spending through online banking.
- All Debit Cards come with outstanding Security, Shopping and Protection Benefits.
- Sign up for MasterCard SecureCode to help prevent unauthorized online purchases on your card.
- Real Time Alerts is a quick and easy way to identify and prevent fraud on your debit card transactions. Through this service, you will receive text messages, phone calls, and emails at any time we suspect a transaction may not have been conducted by yourself. Once received, you will have the option to confirm or reject the transaction. There is no charge for the service or the messages you receive, and you may opt out at any time after you receive your first message.
- Join the Fuel Rewards program and turn everyday purchases into everyday savings at the pump. Link your Sandy Spring Bank Debit MasterCard to the program and earn savings. Click here to join.
*With Zero Liability, as a MasterCard cardholder, you’re not responsible in the event that someone makes unauthorized purchases with your card. Conditions and exceptions apply. For further details, see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.
MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.