Philip Fish, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
As a CFP® and estate planning specialist, Phil brings over 30 years of experience in estate and financial planning to his clients. Phil serves as an educator and problem solver for members of the community. Since joining Sandy Spring Bank in August 2000, Phil works closely with colleagues and other professionals to protect families and manage assets under federal fiduciary standards.
Phil hosts complimentary online discussions that will cover a wide range of critical issues regarding your estate planning, tax, financial and health care plans. Learn more.
“It is my mission to assist my clients with Transition Planning: the combination of financial, retirement, and estate planning strategies to help prepare them, their family and their decision makers for the three major transitions in their life – Retirement, Incapacity, and Death.”
Areas of Specialty
- Transition Planning
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfers
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Professional Asset Management
Background and Credentials
- Financial professional since 1988 – investment, insurance and trust services.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from St. Mary’s College of Southern Maryland.
- Obtained CFP® designation in 2000
Community and Professional Involvement
- Speaks publicly throughout the area on various financial topics.