“It is my mission to assist my clients with Transition Planning: the combination of financial, retirement, and estate planning strategies to help prepare them, their family and their decision makers for the three major transitions in their life – Retirement, Incapacity, and Death.”
Areas of Specialty
- Transition Planning
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfers
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Professional Asset Management
Background and Credentials
- Financial professional since 1988 – investment, insurance and trust services.
- Speaks publicly throughout the area on various financial topics.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from St. Mary’s College of Southern Maryland.
- Obtained CFP® designation in 2000