Ken has over 30 years of experience managing commercial banking relationships across many industries with a specialty in the nonprofit and medical sectors. He is also focused on finding solutions to meet the insurance and wealth management needs of his clients. He believes in the team approach and thinks Sandy Spring Bancorp is the perfect platform for achieving these goals.
"Relationships are more than giving out your cell number. We have to make sure our clients know that the whole bank is behind them and will find solutions to meet their needs."
Areas of Specialty
- Insurance, Trust and Wealth solutions
- Large network of tenant and real estate consultants to solve nonprofit needs now and years into the future
- Innovative credit solutions
Background and Credentials
- George Washington University, MBA
- University of Pennsylvania, Dean’s List
- Virginia, Life, Health, Annuity license
- Series 7 License-inactive