Account View includes:
- Summary data of account holdings by account, including
- Current Balances sorted by investment type and the
corresponding percentage of the total portfolio
- Transaction history and other Activity occurring over the last
- Total Portfolio holdings showing the market value and estimated
annual income for each account, as well as the cost basis and
unrealized gain or loss if the account has been turned on for cost
basis. This page displays account information with intra-day
pricing, which is updated every 20 minutes.
- Electronic versions of account Statements with the option to
"go paperless" and turn off delivery of the hardcopy
- The account data is current as of the close of the previous
business day. The Home page shows the date for the last update of
- Extensive online Help that is easy to use and includes detailed
help for each page, a "How Do I?" question-and-answer section for
the most frequent tasks, and a Glossary that defines key terms
- All information is SSL encrypted and only the client's user ID
and password can access
Contact your Financial Advisor
Or, visit a
community office in Maryland or Virginia
*Not FDIC Insured *No Bank Guarantee
*Not a Bank Deposit
*Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
*May Lose Value*
|Securities, advisory services, and insurance
products are offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment
Advisor, member FINRA / SIPC. Sandy Spring Bank and Sandy Spring Wealth
Management are not registered broker/dealers and not affiliated
with LPL Financial.
|This site is designed for U.S. Residents only.
The services offered within this site are available exclusively
through our U.S. Investment Representatives. LPL Financial's U.S.
Investment Representatives may only conduct business with residents
of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note
that not all of the investments and services mentioned are
available in every state.