The Affordable Care Act and What it Means for You
Individuals and small businesses who have insurance now, will have more choices and more standardized coverage’s than ever before, and for those who don’t have insurance, a new way of comparing health insurance plans because of The Affordable Care Act.
Our new online quoting tool GoHealth will provide families and small businesses that currently don’t have insurance, or are looking for a better deal, a new way to find health coverage that fits their needs and their budgets. This tool will allow you to make apples-to-apples comparison to help determine your eligibility for financial assistance (tax credits) to reduce the cost of your monthly insurance premiums and to purchase their coverage online.
Open enrollment starts October 1, with coverage starting as soon as January 1, 2014. GoHealth will soon be available to our client’s for an online comparison of easy to understand health care options available at your convenience.
The Affordable Care Act will provide the following benefits for Americans:
- Prescription discounts for seniors
- Small Business Tax Credits
- Free preventative care
- Protections for consumers with pre-existing conditions
- Coverage benefits for women
- Coverage available to children up to age 26
- Ends lifetime limits on most benefits
- Health Insurance Carriers must justify premium increases