Directors and officers have a duty to exercise due diligence in overseeing the activities of the organization that they serve. Every decision has the potential for an upside and a downside. Even with a skilled and experienced management team at the helm, some managers encounter unanticipated threats or risks that, due to their complexity or nature, are better off mitigated through insurance protection.
What could your company survive?
- A discrimination lawsuit from several employees?
- An embezzlement scheme carried out over a number of years?
- A lawsuit from a disgruntled investor?
- An allegation of pension mismanagement from an employee?
- An invasion of privacy lawsuit from an Internet customer?
- A workplace violence incident?
These exposures can easily cost your company millions of dollars. In today’s litigious environment, no business relationship is free of risk. A private company can select the coverages it needs from an extensive portfolio of insurance protection, including:
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Fiduciary Liability Insurance
Much is at stake: your company’s assets, its bottom line and even its survival; not to mention the personal wealth of your management team. Contact our team today for assistance in evaluating these risks and access to the most competitive insurance carriers in this field.