ebiz Business Online Banking
- Business clients can sign on to ebiz Online Banking services using the login credentials and instructions you received in February. Please be sure to check your mail for this information.
- Once you sign on to ebiz Business Online Banking, you can also download the new business banking mobile app and begin using our Mobile Banking services.
A separate welcome package was mailed in early February that provided information about the transfer of your Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking services to ebiz Online Banking and Mobile Banking at Sandy Spring Bank.
This welcome package is designed to help make your transition from WashingtonFirst Bank’s online platform to Sandy Spring Bank Business Online Banking (ebiz), Mobile Banking and ACH services smooth and straightforward.
With ebiz Online Banking you will be able to:
- View balance and transaction history
- View and save account statements
- See images of paid checks, deposits and deposited items
- Transfer funds among your Sandy Spring Bank accounts
- Electronically send stop payment requests
- Pay bills at no charge
- Export data and download information to accounting software such as QuickBooks and Quicken
- Protect your accounts with Positive Pay
Use our Business Mobile Banking app to bank anytime, anywhere that’s convenient for you:
- Deposit checks
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds among Sandy Spring Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- And more