With EMA, businesses that hold client funds in escrow can reduce
their expense of maintaining individual escrow accounts for each
client. EMA allows a company to co-mingle escrow funds, from
multiple accounts, in one master account. Each client's
balance is individually tracked, their activity reported and
interest earned on the master account is credited to the client
- Expense Reduction - eliminates the need to maintain
individual escrow accounts. Client accounts are reconciled by
- Convenient - easy account opening and closing. Balances,
activity and monthly statements can be viewed online.
- Enhanced client service - funds in the client accounts earn
- Safety - each client account is individually insured up to the
limit allowed by the FDIC.
- Security - funds transfers must be authorized with a Personal
Identification Number (PIN).
To open a Sandy Spring account:
Lending Policy Statement is available to view online.