- You should activate and use your new Sandy Spring Bank Debit Mastercard® and ATM cards. Your PIN remains the same. Follow the instructions sent with the card to activate it by phone or at any ATM. Debit cards can also be activated by making a PIN purchase.
- Your WashingtonFirst Bank Visa® debit card will no longer work once you activate your new Sandy Spring Bank debit card or ATM card.
- All WashingtonFirst Bank cards will no longer work after March 11, 2018.
- Business clients that bank online can access their ebiz Business Online Banking service.
- Once you sign on to ebiz Business Online Banking, you can also download the new business banking mobile app and begin using our Mobile Banking services.
- Continue to use your current supply of WashingtonFirst Bank checks.
- We recommend you provide the Sandy Spring Bank routing and transit number (055001096) to any company or person that electronically credits or debits your account(s).
We’re thrilled to welcome you and your business to the Sandy Spring Bank family.
As a Sandy Spring Bank client, you have access to additional products and services to make running your business and taking care of your finances easier and more convenient. Perhaps even more importantly, you’ll continue to be part of a bank that’s small enough to know you like a neighbor, but large enough to provide everything you need to manage your finances.
A smooth transition.
To help ensure a smooth transition, refer to the welcome guide and personalized letter which provides you with all
the details about your new business banking relationship.
See the your Welcome Guide mailed February 2018 for helpful information about banking with us.