With EMA, businesses that hold client funds in escrow can reduce their expense of maintaining individual escrow accounts for each client. EMA allows a company to co-mingle escrow funds, from multiple accounts, in one master account. Each client’s balance is individually tracked, their activity reported and interest earned on the master account is credited to the client accounts accordingly.
- Expense Reduction – eliminates the need to maintain individual escrow accounts. Client accounts are reconciled by the service.
- Convenient – easy account opening and closing. Balances, activity and monthly statements can be viewed online.
- Enhanced client service – funds in the client accounts earn interest.
- Safety – each client account is individually insured up to the limit allowed by the FDIC.
- Security – funds transfers must be authorized with a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
To open a Sandy Spring account: