Why use an HSA?
Sandy Spring Bank makes it easy for your business to offer a Health Savings Account as a viable health care option. The combination of a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), along with an HSA provides both the employer and employee the foundation for a very competitively priced health plan, with unparalleled tax savings for participants.
We have developed a very simple communication and enrollment process. Our enrollment packet quickly educates employees about HSA’s and the tax benefits associated with this type of health plan.
This Program Offers You:
- Valuable benefit program at a minimal cost
- Ease of implementation
- No on-going plan oversight or additional legal expenses
- Sandy Spring Bank provides all required disclosures
- Sandy Spring Bank handles all tax reporting
This Program Offers Your Employees:
- Substantial tax savings
- Competitive rates
- Free HSA MasterCard® Debit Card
- Free online access to account and electronic statements
- Free telephone support
- No monthly maintenance fee with ACH Direct Deposit or when a $300 minimum daily balance is maintained, otherwise the monthly maintenance fee is only $5
- Initial Set-up fee $18
Apply Now or Learn More about Sandy Spring Bank’s Health Savings Accounts:
- Please call: 800-399-5919, press 2, 5.
- View Sandy Spring Bank’s HSA Rates
*All references to tax savings are at a federal level. State taxes vary. Please consult your tax advisor.