Business Solutions to meet your needs.
Government Contractors in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. need a banker with the experience and expertise to help meet their unique challenges. Sandy Spring Bank’s Government Contractor Lending Team has over 100 years of combined experience in helping contractors grow and succeed in the market place. We have a clear understanding of the industry and are dedicated to providing creative, competitive, and flexible solutions.
- Corporate Credit Cards and Merchant Bankcard Services
At Sandy Spring Bank, we understand the importance of convenience and productivity. Our team will work closely with you to select the combination of services best suited for your business’ unique needs – no matter how big or small.
- ebiz – Monitor account information and transfer funds more efficiently via the internet.
- Sweep Account Manager – Maximize the interest earnings and reduce interest expense by authorizing daily investment and business loan transactions.
- ACH Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Deposit and Debit) – Conveniently pay employees and collect customer payments electronically.
- Remote Capture – Deposit checks without having to leave your office.
- Zero Balance Account – Manage funds transfers between your company’s primary checking account and any disbursements sub-accounts
- Sweep Investment Account – Maximize investable funds by having excess balances automatically invested overnight in either Money Market or Repo accounts.
Questions? Email the Sandy Spring Bank Government Contractor Team at: GC_Marketing@SandySpringBank.com.
1″Sandy Spring Insurance” is a trade name of Sandy Spring Insurance Corporation.
*Not FDIC Insured *No Bank Guarantee *Not a Bank Deposit *Not Insured by Any Government Agency *May Lose Value – No extension of credit from Sandy Spring Bank can be conditioned on your purchase of an insurance product from Sandy Spring Insurance Corporation/Chesapeake Insurance Group or your agreement not to obtain an insurance product from a unaffiliated entity.