If you own or manage a business with low transaction volumes and you want to earn interest on your balances, you’ll appreciate the cost savings our Business Interest Checking Account can give you. Designed for the special banking needs of smaller businesses, there is no minimum balance or transaction activity required to earn interest. FDIC insurance covers balances up to $250,000 for business checking accounts that pay interest.
- 100 items* per monthly statement cycle for a low $2 monthly maintenance fee
- Free Workplace Banking for employees
- Free Business Debit MasterCard©
- Premier Banking personal checking accounts with no monthly maintenance fees for business account signers
Use ebiz Business Online Banking to manage your checking account. Learn more.
To open a Sandy Spring account:
* Items include checks paid (including electronified checks), checks deposited, deposit tickets, ACH debits, and ACH credits. An electronified check is a check that has been used as a source of information to enable a one-time payment from your account in the form of an ACH debit.
© 2013 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.