Working at Sandy Spring Bank
Living the Sandy Spring Bank mission, you’ll grow as an individual, in your career, and in your community. You’ll surround yourself with other dedicated, motivated team members who share our commitment to excellence.
Our benefits are some of the best in the market. Total Rewards packages are based on employment status and length of service, but here’s what team members can expect when it comes to planning for their health, finances, and professional growth.
Sandy Spring Bank offers benefits and resources to help team members and their families lead healthy lives:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health Care and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family & Medical Leave
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
Sandy Spring Bank believes in helping its team members make good financial decisions today and planning for the future through:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Stock-Purchase Plan1
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty2
- Leave Purchase Plan
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Free Home & Auto Insurance Review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent or Elder Care Referral Services
- Employee Banking Services
- USB Auto Buying Services
- Discounts on Wireless Services, Amusement Park Tickets
Sandy Spring Bank gives team members the opportunity to learn and grow with:
- Tuition Assistance 1,3
- Maryland Bankers Association
- American Institute of Banking courses
Sandy Spring Bank has a legacy of local community involvement. We encourage team members to take part in volunteer opportunities and contribute to their community on a regular basis.
In fact, to honor your time, Sandy Spring will make a donation to nonprofits for which you volunteer 50 hours a year or more per year.
1 A waiting period may pertain to some of these benefits
2 Commission employees not eligible
3 Tuition Assistance is available to our employees who work a minimum of 20 hours per week.